Yoga is an invaluable gift of ancient Indian tradition. It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfilment; harmony between man and nature and a holistic approach to health and well-being.
Yoga is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with ourselves, the world and Nature. Yoga works on the level of one’s body, mind, emotion and energy.
Jivayoga is a purification and empowerment programme which helps to connect the mind, body and intellect with the nature. It also helps to remove the unhealthy thoughts and stress of an individual. Jivayoga is very simple to learn. It helps to trigger creative faculty and power of imagination.
Jivayoga has 3 levels. Basic, Advanced and Transcendental. Each level has 9 kriyas / Procedures. First level works more on the physical, mental and emotional stages. Second level concentrate more on the mental and Spiritual stages. Third level procedures are purely aims at Spiritual empowerment.
Features of Jivayoga
- Very simple and easy to practice. There is no difficult exercises.
- It is designed as per the present life style and emotional status of human being
- Simple procedures to balance five elements
- Negative thought cleansing procedures
- Simple procedures to enhance the visualisation power
- Mind purification programs
- Simple procedure to enhance the spiritual power
- Simple exercises to enhance the power of intention
- Simple exercises to enhance the power of intuition
- Any age group can practice the exercises of Jivayoga in the home itself