Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Qn. What is Wellness?
Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. “…a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
Qn. What are the 8 dimensions of wellness?
- Emotional : Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
- Environment : Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
- Financial : Adequate financial setup for living comfortably
- Intellectual : Taking apt decisions on the right time and on the right situations. Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
- Occupational : Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work
- Physical : Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep.
- Social : Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
- Spiritual : Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life
Qn. What are the main departments in Jiva Pranava Wellness Kendra?
Training, Psychological Counselling, Health Care and Yoga,
Qn. What are the different programs for Students?
Jiva Career Mapping Test, Jiva Psychological Counselling, Jiva Student Excellence Program and Jiva Yoga
Qn. What is the minimum age required to perform the Career Mapping Test and how long will it take to complete the test?
2 years. Half an hour will take to complete the test.
Qn. How many days will take to get the Career Mapping Test result?
Qn. What is the minimum age to start Jivayoga?
Qn. What are the different stages of Jivayoga?
There are three stages. BASIC, ADVANCED AND TRANSCENDENTAL
Qn. How long will it take to complete each stage of Jivayoga?
6 weeks for BASIC stage (One hour duration for each class)
8 weeks for ADVANCED stage (One hour duration for each class)
9 weeks for TRANSCENDENTAL stage (One hour duration for each class)
Qn. How can Counselling benefit you?
Counselling gives you time and space to work through your problems. Therapy helps you gain a different perspective on problems and issues. Therapy provides a safe, non-judgemental and respectful environment. Counselling can help you regain wellbeing and balance in your life .
Qn. What are the different Psychological Therapies giving by Jiva?
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Integrative or Holistic Therapy
- Age Regression Therapy
- Past Life Regression Therapy
Qn. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services are available to answer your questions in all the days from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M.